Petites Reveries is drawn from the desire to experience your daydreams or a similar like feeling. The name ‘lil daydreams’ reminds me of Sunday mornings, vintage romance, summer days, and timeless designs making the old new again.
Born in 2020 from a girl hand making pieces in her room in Southern California. Here you’ll find sustainable and classic pieces with a twist.
SUSTAINABLE + ETHICAL
Petites Reveries is on the way to 100% Sustainability. We aim to contribute to good rather than waste in every which way.
- By using natural biodegradable materials & ensuring that our daily shipping products are 100% compostable.
- We also want to help eliminate the polluted world of fashion by buying up pre-existing materials so we are not creating more excess and destruction to the planet.
- Petites Reveries is manufactured locally meaning no sea or air pollution or outsourcing of cheap labor. Made from love of design in my own house.
- We will continue to embrace slow fashion, a happy work life, and produce in small quantities that match the demand.
- ALL hand crochet products are made with 100% eco cotton
Lets make conscious choices and create a better future together.
Please contact us for any and all inquiries.